• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Is Anybody Else Having Trouble

New posts
maybe there are too many people logging on, jamming the server. :idontno: At first, when I cannot access SoWal.com, I get frustrated that I cannot immediately read the happs, but then I realize that no one else can type the happs, so my mind rests more easily. ;-)
 
I just realized how addicted I am, like when your phone service goes out or Dish Net. goes out during a storm.....:bang: It's skeery!:biggrin:
 
Yep, same. The addiction is a little scary. I keep clinking and re-clicking. It doesn't usually stay down for long thank goodness.
 
Our cable is out on Mitchell. How about you Punzey? For the record, I am at work on a regularly scheduled day off so I can check email and go on SoWal!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top