I enjoy reading the post and wisdom from many of you on various subjects. Both the Bulls and the Bears... Both the Owners and the Want to be Owners. I had a general question that I thought I would post here to see what you guys think. Seeing FL does not have a State Income tax and the Taxes are earned from various other sources do we have a major shortfall on the Horizon? I understand a lot of the revenue in the past has come from Doc Stamps on sales of real estate and also from Doc stamp from the mortgage, it seems with the dramatic real estate slow down the funds to the state have dried up substantially. I know in general states never seem to have enough money, but this seems to be a real big reduction in income and the budget and expenses are the same that they were. Sales tax on home renovation items is reduced as well, however the Doc stamps numbers are substantially higher. I certainly don't want any new taxes but concerned if we are headed for a brick wall. Any comments?