• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jewelry Repair

New posts

Sarah Moss

Beach Lover
I wear a very important medal around my neck and the eye one it is very small. It is almost in emergency mode, but I need to find a jeweler that can fix it without shipping it off to China. It's silver and I just want the hoop on it reinforced with silver.

Please give me recomendations of jewlers that can fix this without shipping it off to another place.

Thanks,

Snerd <October Sucks!
 
Jeweler's Workbench in Destin has worked on a few of my pieces. They're quick, and super nice.
Be sure to love on that sweet puppy they keep in the shop.
 
Jeweler's Workbench in Destin has worked on a few of my pieces. They're quick, and super nice.
Be sure to love on that sweet puppy they keep in the shop.

I love puppies and someone said a jew. repair in holiday or the next mall over. Where is the D.Workbench, I need help!!! Thanks Grace.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top