• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Where is this place exactly located??...I never saw it when I was in town last weekend...of course the non-stop monsoons might have had something to do with that

If you are familiar with BMB it is located in the same strip as the Blue Mountain Liquors. Across from the bike shop and next to the gas station with no gas. :D

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Near Blue Orleans, but the next shopping strip to the west, on the western most part of the building. It used to be an Amsouth bank and then a wine bar, I think.
correct... they have the entire west building, 3 parts. 1 dining, 1 bar, and 1 dart/game room (with the original ..PAC MAN!) LOL. Serve food til 1:30am...seems to be the place the locals go when they get off work.. just dont park in the 5 places in front of the liquor store before she closes (9 pm).

Last edited:

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
oh. oh.oh... tried the new Fish & chips.... malt vinegar.. !!!!! yummmmmmmm

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
oh. oh.oh... tried the new Fish & chips.... malt vinegar.. !!!!! yummmmmmmm

I went to Johnny McTighe's today for the first time and had the best lunch!!! my friend and I were both thrilled to find Fish & Chips on the menu.. it took us about 30 seconds to order.

The Fish & chips were fabulous. real beer battered cod served with homemade fries, and malt vinegar! I had no idea I could get that anywhere around SoWal! I had no idea what I was missing.

The restaurant/bar is really casual and very nice. and I can't wait to try the burgers, pizza and many other items on the menu. The french fries are absolutely delicious - real fries, thin and yummy.

This place is going to be on my favorite casual/diner list, which is my favorite kind of dining out with families and friends! we don't have enough of these around here! in fact, this is SoWal's first and only Irish Pub and I think its about time!

check out the menu

Last edited:

AlphaCrab

Beach Fanatic
Sep 25, 2008
Inlet Beach
Good beer, decent pizza, giant pretzals, elk on the wall - if they improve the service I'd never leave! :D

Thank you. When I walk into a restaurant with a group ready to spend money and eat, and it is not busy, I like to think there was someone there who really cared that I walked in the door.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
We went in the other night and ordered corned beef and cabbage. They didn't have it. Ordered something else. They didn't have it. Ended up with pizza. Draw your own conclusions.