J Jersey Girl Beach Comber Apr 3, 2006 #1 Snapperheads Every Thursday from 9:30-1:30 $1 well drinks and $2 wine with DJ Southern Groove Angelique and Tammy playing your requests. Don't miss out and don't forget to bring your dancing shoes!!
Snapperheads Every Thursday from 9:30-1:30 $1 well drinks and $2 wine with DJ Southern Groove Angelique and Tammy playing your requests. Don't miss out and don't forget to bring your dancing shoes!!
Miss Kitty Meow Apr 3, 2006 #2 OMG...I will take a nap and bring Mermaid and Jfunn!!!! BR...you should come as well!
Cork On the Ocean directionally challenged Apr 3, 2006 #3 Sueshore said: OMG...I will take a nap and bring Mermaid and Jfunn!!!! BR...you should come as well! Click to expand... Well let's see what we can do. Will check and see if a friend can go! Love to meet you guys!
Sueshore said: OMG...I will take a nap and bring Mermaid and Jfunn!!!! BR...you should come as well! Click to expand... Well let's see what we can do. Will check and see if a friend can go! Love to meet you guys!