• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bianca Enne

Beach Comber
Nov 23, 2020
Seagrove Beach
This is your last chance to enjoy our fresh mojitos for $8 only!:wave2:
Guarantee your spot! Call us NOW at (850) 534-3045.

Our perfect Mojito - classic ingredients, served ice cold
Enjoy the refreshing side of fall with our Blackberry-Sage Mojito
Cool off with our Blueberry-Cucumber Mojito while enjoying the best views and live entertainment on 30A
Relax and enjoy the flavors of fresh fruit and hand-picked herbs in our Strawberry-Basil Mojito
126109816_1750234001810048_6236909630675068693_o.jpg

Last edited:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
I really like the direction Chef Sichel has this restaurant headed toward. For so many years it was frustratingly bad, and now finally, a reason to go there other than sushi!! Best go now before the tourists overrun it again.

Bianca Enne

Beach Comber
Nov 23, 2020
Seagrove Beach
I really like the direction Chef Sichel has this restaurant headed toward. For so many years it was frustratingly bad, and now finally, a reason to go there other than sushi!! Best go now before the tourists overrun it again.
Thank you very much for your feedback! It's a whole experience.. the food, music and atmosphere set us apart! By the way, we are throwing a BIG party for NYE. We would love to have you and your family or friends as our guests! Check it out here: shorturl.at/acpN9

Sarah Johnson

Beach Comber
Nov 23, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Chef Michael Sichel is one of the best! Old Florida Fish House is fortunate to have him. Check out his bio here: Meet the Chef • Old Florida Fish House
You can also meet him at the upcoming
32nd Annual Sandestin Gumbo Festival
and
2nd Annual Shrimp & Grits Festival