kathydwells
Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Since they're dark clothes I was concerned about pulling the color out?![]()
No, it won't pull the color out!!! At least it didn't with mine. Good luck!!!!
Since they're dark clothes I was concerned about pulling the color out?![]()
Tide stain stick works wonders in a pinch. I don't leave home w/out it!![]()
What? and take away MANgo's funn job? Really???? I NEVER would have thought of this....does it really work?
Yepper, as featured on Oprah! and you don't have to use both. You can use just Dawn Grease soap alone too.![]()

And this would work on set-in, already laundered and dried clothes?![]()
After doing a little online research...Dawn might be the most inexpensive easiest answer. ? ( I have Palmolive so I still need to go to the store)
And this would work on set-in, already laundered and dried clothes?![]()
oh bless your heart ol! you may need to just wash the whole load again with half a bottle or more of dawn, letting them soak for a while in it... then deal with the problem items individually after that...I wish y'all could see all these clothes with a million spots on them.My Mom woulda probably went to my room and threw out all my lip gloss by now.