• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

dcgoz

Beach Lover
May 12, 2008
I have a small house in Dune Allen and have recently sodded and installed a rain bird system. I live in Bham so am not there all week. I'm looking for simple lawn service - cut grass every 2 weeks, spray weeds, adjust rain birds as needed. The people who did the sod don't do maintenance. The second place I called asked "what are you looking to spend" (*) then never called back or returned by calls/texts even though the do the yard next door.

Any recommendations? I cut it myself when I'm there and it takes less than 30 min. Easy money for somebody.

(*) - is that a super odd thing to ask or is it me? My response was "well i was hoping you'd tell me how much it would be.."

Thanks in advance.

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Sounds like a question from somebody who wants jobs for people who don't care what it costs and/or busy person who will only add work for a lot of dough.

dcgoz

Beach Lover
May 12, 2008
Sounds like a question from somebody who wants jobs for people who don't care what it costs and/or busy person who will only add work for a lot of dough.
Yep, sounds like it. I suppose just asking a price implied destitution hehe.

KelleyD

Beach Comber
I have a small house in Dune Allen and have recently sodded and installed a rain bird system. I live in Bham so am not there all week. I'm looking for simple lawn service - cut grass every 2 weeks, spray weeds, adjust rain birds as needed. The people who did the sod don't do maintenance. The second place I called asked "what are you looking to spend" (*) then never called back or returned by calls/texts even though the do the yard next door.

Any recommendations? I cut it myself when I'm there and it takes less than 30 min. Easy money for somebody.

(*) - is that a super odd thing to ask or is it me? My response was "well i was hoping you'd tell me how much it would be.."

Thanks in advance.
Call Chris at Grasshopper 850-517-8200