• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Interested Girl

Beach Fanatic
Aug 15, 2008
Sometimes trial by fire is the best training! Better to hit the ground running than be milquetoast about it.

Keep calling they will then just hire people at $35.00 per hour to be beach coordinators. That Goldgen Goose is producing fewer and fewer dollars and its not because of "crap" on the beach. Tourism is down as people try to keep their heads above water.

Last edited:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Keep calling they will then just hire people at $35.00 per hour to be beach coordinators. That Goldgen Goose is producing fewer and fewer dollars and its not because of "crap" on the beach. Tourism is down as people try to keep their heads above water.

And the recession (or depression if you prefer) that lasted forever that you can cite is....?

That $35.00 per hour is probably a better long term investment than the whole 'THE Beach' fiasco.

happy2Bme

Beach Fanatic
Sep 24, 2007
Sowal
understanding that I"m an ex-smoker, and a sometimes-beer-drinker, I'd give my left doo-dad for me and my kids (and everyone else, for that matter) not to have to wade through spent cigarette butts, pull-tabs, plastic and glass bottles, and myriad bottle caps as we enjoy our piece of Paradise......though I'd like to come across a pair of those cute left-over panties posted a few weeks ago!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
understanding that I"m an ex-smoker, and a sometimes-beer-drinker, I'd give my left doo-dad for me and my kids (and everyone else, for that matter) not to have to wade through spent cigarette butts, pull-tabs, plastic and glass bottles, and myriad bottle caps as we enjoy our piece of Paradise......though I'd like to come across a pair of those cute left-over panties posted a few weeks ago!

I must say one thing...ooooh, nasty! :blink: What would you do with them?

Interested Girl

Beach Fanatic
Aug 15, 2008
And the recession (or depression if you prefer) that lasted forever that you can cite is....?

That $35.00 per hour is probably a better long term investment than the whole 'THE Beach' fiasco.

It seems that those that ride can see no difference - same issues over and over with no resolution.

This one is going to last awhile. Already has.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
It seems that those that ride can see no difference - same issues over and over with no resolution.

This one is going to last awhile. Already has.

I don't understand. I thought 30-A was largely undeveloped until the 1990s. The crap on the beach issue can't be that old, at least not here. I think in areas where it has been an issue in the past it has been settled in a very crap-unfriendly manner.