Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
The Law Firm of Clark Partington is looking for a Legal Assistant for their Santa Rosa Beach/Grayton office on 293 South. Apply online at www.clarkpartington.com
The Law Firm of Clark Partington is looking for a Legal Assistant for their Santa Rosa Beach/Grayton office on 293 South. Apply online at www.clarkpartington.com
Good afternoon. I am have responded to this career opportunity, via your website, and am very interested in speaking with you. I'm local to the area and have a substantive legal background. I'm available immediately to interview and meet with hiring manager, and if chose, to start immediately.
I look forward to hearing from you.