• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sheila Wickman-Brim

Beach Comber
Dec 12, 2015
‍‍‍‍‍⚘⚜

As the owner & stylist of
SALON CENTRIC, I am looking to extend my traditional motto of "AFFORDABLE". This time beyond my haircare pricing, but to incorporate my other passion, and include a artistic outlook in jewelry & creating unique art work. Artwork to be defined BEYOND painting, but to include ANY medium of creative crafts.
My new salon location in Blue Mountain Beach is located in a PREMIUM location on 30A, with high traffic from walking, biking, golf carts etc. Because I am struggling to find hairdressers to fill the salon, (which would normally be helpful with overhead costs), I have decided to take advantage of the PRIME location and utilize the square footage I have in a way that will allow me to display MY ARTISTIC abilities, & invite others to do the same.
My goal is SIMPLE. Just as my motto for my hair pricing has always been "affordable haircare", my intention will be the same for JEWELS & ART GALORE GALLERY. I am requesting AFFORDABLE ARTWORKS, BY LOCALS ONLY. Take it BACK to SIMPLE. BACK to the way it was before.....
South Walton has been OVER saturated with ample HIGH DOLLAR homes, OVER PRICED HAIR SALONS, & HIGH DOLLAR INTERIOR DESIGN STORES. Let's take IT BACK TO SIMPLE, BACK TO THE BASICS, FOR THE NORMAL WORKING CLASS PEOPLE, aka "DEPLORABLES" ( sorry, just seemed fitting), that, CANNOT/WILL NOT & JUST KNOW BETTER than to pay $200 for a damn haircut that is only going to last 3-4 weeks, $500 for a rug to wipe your feet on???...please!!!, & BTW, freshwater pearls, & leather ARE COSTUME JEWELRY!! NOT GOLD, SILVER, DIAMOND, OR PLATINUM!!!
There will NOT be designated booth spaces, so NO LARGE furniture pieces allowed. My goal is still primarily A HAIR SALON with AWESOME LOCAL DECOR/jewelry/crafted goods for sale....
SO, if you feel you have goods to display, contact me (call or text )at 850-687-2013, cell, or stop by SALON CENTRIC @ 2166 W Co Hwy 30A, or call at 850-534-0800, or email email me @ jewelsbysheilajo@gmail.com for details.
Hope to hear from LOCAL ARTIST SOON!!! I will begin accepting goods on Tues, Dec 1st.
Christmas is in 27 DAYS!!!

Sheila