• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted Long Shot July 8th Through 10th

New posts

BlaineAtk

Beach Comber
So, I help a lot at the youth prison in Defuniak by outreach and mentoring the young men who are incarcerated in the facility. This coming month I have a special guest speaker who I have already paid to have fly in for the weekend to have him come and speak with the guys and help motivate them to lead a positive life when they are released.

The problem.... nowhere to house him!

Does anyone on here know of or have a carriage house or small rental that they have available that weekend? I can't afford a super expensive one but I can pay something, I understand you worked to get these things and they aren't free.

Please let me know if you have anything available! It would be two people total staying in the rental.

Thanks so much!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top