• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

EZTekDirect

Beach Lover
Apr 6, 2007
Hello all!

I'm a one time resident of Seagrove and want to move back to the area. I'm open to taking a vacation rental through the off-season or just a full yearly lease. I'm also open to the type of property and the price. I'm willing to pay more for shorter distance to beach, views, etc. My current lease in Denver is up 10/14. I will be driving in and arriving 10/15/2020 and will need a place to stay indefinitely but, just through the off season is fine. Also, I'm open to rent to own, lease/purchase, etc. I had a business in Denver go under and I can't currently qualify for a mortgage, but, I would love to find a place there to purchase through unconventional means, i.e. owner finance, wrap around mortgage, lease purchase, rent to own, etc.

I've also rented out vacation rentals myself and know maintenance can be an issue as well as marketing your rental. I have experience doing house flips, rehabs, renovations and additions as well as web developer and marketing experience for vacation rentals. If you have a vacation rental and need some maintenance done through the off-season I'd be happy to negotiate amounts off rent for particular tasks working on your rental and/or Internet work on advertising and promoting your rental.

Gary Fischer