• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Long term rental needed.

New posts

dharley77

Beach Crab
I need a minimum of 2 bed 2 bath place to rent. Preferably in the Miramar, San Destin, Santa Rosa Beach area. I need it by July, but I will jump on something sooner if I need to. Please call Daniel at 505 480-1828 or email me at danielharley@msn.com. Thanks
 
2 Bedroom/2 Bath LTR in Blue Mountain Beach $1250 mo.

Hi Daniel,

If you are still in search of a long term rental, this is a beautiful 2 bedroom/2 bath unfurnished home, $1250 mo., 1 year min. lease, full-sized washer & dryer, new carpet upstairs, granite countertops in the kitchen, north of Hwy 30A, walk to the beach.

Blue Mountain Beach/Santa Rosa Beach.

Here is the original post with a few photos:

[ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=24073"]2 Bedroom/2 Bath LTR in Blue Mountain Beach: Avail July 5, 2008 - SoWal Beaches Forum[/ame]

Please call 850-267-2291 if you'd like to see the house.

Good luck with your search.
 
long term rental

Hi

I live in Blue Mountain Beach and am moving and need to end my current lease. I rent a 2 bd 2 ba house off Redfish Circle. It is a two-story Florida cottage and it is owned/managed by Matthews Properties. I currently pay $900 but I think rent might be going up to $1,000. Please call Sharon, the leasing manager, at (850) 267-0220 to discuss leasing. I've rented from them for several years and they are terrific. They also allow pets (with a pet deposit). My house, 210 Redfish, has new paint and new carpet. I also do NOT have pets so it is in great condition.

Thanks and please call me if you would like to come see it! I need to be out by Aug 1st but will gladly move out prior to then.

Jennifer (850) 830-1806
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top