• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Looking for a beach front rental

New posts

casey82

Beach Comber
Do long term beach front rentals exist? I have been living in Blue Mountain for three years now. I was lucky to get a very nice house for only $1,400 per month. It?s very large and I live in it alone. Since I have moved down I have wanted to be on the beach. I have a good friend that is in a similar situation. I am hoping I can find a nice unfurnished beach front or at least beach view house for the two of us for under $3,000. I want to stay in Blue Mountain or Grayton but am open to the surrounding beaches. Also, is there anyone else who might be interested in doing something like this? Maybe I would have better luck if there were three of us at $4,500. Any other hints tip or suggestions are welcome.

Thank you
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top