[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Good Afternoon,[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]I am looking to launch a career in the Destin, Miramar, Fort Walton Beach area. I just recently graduated from the University of Georgia with a B.S. in Consumer Economics and Housing. Last summer I completed an internship at Seaside as a Guest Service Agent, so I do have some Hospitality experience. Please take a moment and review my other qualifications by looking at my resume' I have pasted below.[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Real Estate, Resort and Hospitality, and Recreation are the my top three areas of interests. I am very open to other career areas as well.[/FONT][/COLOR] [FONT=Verdana] [COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Phone (678) 873-3320[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Atavormina@aol.com[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR] [B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=black]Andrew [/COLOR][/FONT][/B] [COLOR=black][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Objective[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Use my degree, skills, and experience to launch a career with a winning company. Influence how people live by providing excellent products and services above and beyond their expectations. Strengths are working with the computer, gathering data, transforming data into resolutions.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][B]Education[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]2004-2008 The University of Georgia Athens, GA[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][B][SIZE=2]Bachelor of Science in Family and Consumer Sciences, Consumer Economics; Housing[/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Wingdings][SIZE=2]?[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Overall GPA: 3.27 / 4.0[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Wingdings][SIZE=2]?[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Hope Scholarship[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][B]Computer Skills: [/B]Excel, Word, Power Point, Works, Web[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Work experience[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]2008 Cottage Rental Agency Seaside, Fl[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]Front Desk/Guest Services[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Wingdings][B][SIZE=2]?[/SIZE] [/B][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]Manage the front desk for hundreds of cottages at Seaside.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Wingdings][B][SIZE=2]?[/SIZE] [/B][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]Check-in Arrivals/Check-out departures[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Wingdings][B][SIZE=2]?[/SIZE] [/B][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]Handle and solve all guests problems[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Wingdings][B][SIZE=2]?[/SIZE] [/B][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]Answer the phones at the front desk[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]2007 ? 2008 The Home Depot Athens, GA[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]Sales Associate[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Wingdings][B][SIZE=2]?[/SIZE] [/B][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]Greet, Qualify, Recommend, and Close Customers[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Wingdings][B][SIZE=2]?[/SIZE] [/B][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]Build Customer Relationships[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Wingdings][B][SIZE=2]?[/SIZE] [/B][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]Be Knowledgeable About Products[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Wingdings][SIZE=2]?[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Provide plant care[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]2004 - 2006 Yards Done Dirt Cheap Marietta, GA[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][B][SIZE=2]Owner / Manager[/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Wingdings][SIZE=2]?[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Established clients to provide quality landscaping & maintenance[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Wingdings][SIZE=2]?[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Trained and managed landscaping crew[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Wingdings][SIZE=2]?[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Interfaced with customers and maintained records[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Wingdings][SIZE=2]?[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Operated and maintained commercial landscaping equipment[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Wingdings][B][SIZE=2]?[/SIZE] [/B][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]Created web site for advertising our services [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Honors and Achievements[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Wingdings][SIZE=2]?[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Received Home Depot excellence award[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Wingdings][SIZE=2]?[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Recognized for leadership and dedication with a ?Class Act Award?[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=Wingdings][SIZE=2]?[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Community Service through TeamDepot[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [/FONT]