• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Out of respect for others that might read this thread - I will not go any farther down this path concerning you viability as a candidate or you familys motivation to be "Community minded" - run if you want to run - good luck to you.

I am looking for a candidate that can make a change in Walton County not more of the same.

Jeez...where is your sense of humor???? Reread this thread....does it appear that I am serious about running for district 2??? :roll:

Good luck to whomever can tolerate the dark cloud that hovers around local politics. IMO, I think you will get more of the same because no one, unless politically motivated, will put themselves in the line of fire that you are setting forth.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Wrobert, you sound like a bitter politician. Good luck to you. 70K+ wouldn't be enough, even part time when you have to suck up to the dark cloud.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Nothing different from the two disfunctional political parties in Walton County. Both are actively "advertising" and recruiting candidates to run and both have offered "campaign help" and "campaign funding"

We just feel that in both cases we will get more of the same.

You pay your money and take your chances.

So the theme of the upcoming commission election is going to be "Pimp Your Candidate"

*shaking head in disgust*

Here's a willing subject:

hooker-will-work-for-food.jpg

Last edited: