• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seaschnells

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2008
Seagrove
We are looking for a rental for my husband's parents in January. The check in date is flexible (sometime around the first of January). We are interested in the Seagrove area but are open to other locations along 30-A. We are looking for a 1 bedroom or studio for 1 month. Let us know if you have anything available with cost and available dates. Thanks!

oneluckylove

Beach Comber
Jan 12, 2009
Seacrest Beach
Studios on 30A

Hi there!

There are studios and one bedrooms available at Village of South Walton along 30A right next to Rosemary Beach. They have great amenities and on-site property management.

Rates depend on the unit you choose and I am sure they will allow you to check in whenever you want. You can call them directly at 850.231.4076, ask for Terry Nanney the manager.

Good luck,

OLL

seagrove49

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2009
Have you checked Garrett Realty's web site (www.garrettrealty.com). Beachwood Villas (one bedrooms)or Hidden Beach Villas (stuido), Beachside Villas - small 2 bedrooms/2 baths on first floor and other larger units. Contact me (seagrove49@yahoo.com) if you would like further info - we have a small 2 bedroom/2 bath unit at Beachside Villas on the first floor with washer & dryer.