• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Looking for Long Term Rental

New posts

tnorris

Beach Lover
Hello,
I am looking for a long term rental either in Sowal or Freeport. At least 2 bedrooms. Prefer utilities included. Under $1200 month. Please PM or e-mail me with any info, tehra.norris@yahoo.com. Looking for someone who would be willing to work with us on a deposit. Thanks.
 
I have the following available which fits many of your criteria. Let me know how I can help you.

long term renter for a 2 bedroom, 2 full bath condo in Beachside Villas near Eastern Lake. The unit has been totally renovated with new paint, carpet, AC unit, sofa bed, range, bar stools, dining room table and chairs. It is fully furnished with own washer & dryer. The complex has 2 pools with the quiet one by the unit, tennis courts, and has direct beach access walking 2 minutes through the complex right to the beach with no roads to cross. Our unit is very quiet with no surrounding buildings. The cost is $1100/month with gas & electric, trash, cable, and wireless internet included.

Greg
970-640-7227
 
I have a newly built 3 bedroom/ 2 bath for rent in Santa Rosa Beach. All upgrades, including stainless steel appliances, fireplace, crown molding, porcelain tile, washer/dryer included, etc. Asking $1,200/mo. but I can work with you on the deposit. Please contact Betty at (850) 830-3393 for more information.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top