• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Shelsez

Beach Crab
Jun 19, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach
Looking for cleared, owner financed lot
Over 0.25 acre
Prefer long frontage
We have purchased a nice mobile home to move there
Can provide pictures.
so must be zoned for mobile home
Under $50000
Can pay decent deposit
Utilities to lot or tap fee paid.
please email: sarahsligar82@gmail.com
Or phone Shely 850 353 1330

Taco-Zero

Beach Lover
Apr 6, 2020
The SRB
I don’t think that exists in this area ( price wise )? I also don’t think the county has allowed any trailers to be lived in ( on land without an existing house ) as a place of residence since January of 2018...

Taco-Zero

Beach Lover
Apr 6, 2020
The SRB
Click this link to see all properties under 55k. After that we call them up and discuss owner financing. I do it all the time. IM me for more info.

Selected

That was awfully nice of you.

I don’t think that most of those have the utilities and tap fees paid as requested by the person that started this link and I definitely know that a bunch of those lots are next to extremely run down trailers with a ton of garbage on the land that is unsightly...
I sincerely wish them the best. I know that after buying my land, the county told me that I couldn’t even live in an Airstream while building our house.
South Walton is trying to clean up this side of the bridge is what they told me. I was really looking forward to living in an Airstream and saving a few bucks but no such luck....

iloveflorida

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2011
Santa Rosa Beach
You are correct, most tap fees are not paid as she stated but you can negotiate that in price. Just have to start the conversation. There are lots all over that are not next to eyesores. Also, you could have put your airstream on the lot while you build. Just got a 5th wheel approved with utility hookups and all. The biggest problem is finding someone to do all the work for such a small payday. What I do is teach people to do it and let them handle it themselves. Lots of work but everything she wants is very possible.

Taco-Zero

Beach Lover
Apr 6, 2020
The SRB
You are correct, most tap fees are not paid as she stated but you can negotiate that in price. Just have to start the conversation. There are lots all over that are not next to eyesores. Also, you could have put your airstream on the lot while you build. Just got a 5th wheel approved with utility hookups and all. The biggest problem is finding someone to do all the work for such a small payday. What I do is teach people to do it and let them handle it themselves. Lots of work but everything she wants is very possible.

The county told me completely opposite. I wish I would’ve found you first instead of believe them. Now I’m completely involved in buying a temporary home and my dreams are being put off for IDK how many years.....

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
It's pretty clear in the original post that they want to live in the trailer, not use it as a residence while they build. Planning won't approve that, in fact, it's my understanding that to do the trailer while you build you have to have everything in place for the building to start ASAP.

Taco-Zero

Beach Lover
Apr 6, 2020
The SRB
It's pretty clear in the original post that they want to live in the trailer, not use it as a residence while they build. Planning won't approve that, in fact, it's my understanding that to do the trailer while you build you have to have everything in place for the building to start ASAP.

Thank you for your kindness

bob1

Beach Fanatic
Jun 26, 2010
Buyer beware! A cheap lot in SoWal is going to flood. Add in owner financing and you are asking for trouble. Do not listen to owners or realtors. Most of them don't even know what a Mosquito ditch is.