Wanted Looking for place for rent

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by Cassie Kowalski, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Cassie Kowalski

Cassie Kowalski Beach Crab

I am looking for a rental in the Santa Rosa/ Miramar beach area. I am very flexible as far as length of lease. Move in date would just have to be Dec. 1st. Open to a studio,1 bed or two. Preferably under $1600 a month.
    I do not have any pets. Just a young professional looking for a nice place to stay not to far from the beach.

2. Cameron Bass

Cameron Bass Beach Crab

Hi Cassie, I have a room up for rent for $900/mo including utilities if you are not against living with a roommate. I am a 30yo female, young professional that owns my own townhouse in west SRB. Email cbseabass@gmail.com if you are interested in details.

3. beachnole

beachnole Beach Comber

Hi Cassie,

We are looking to rent out our attached 1 bedroom apartment for a couple months starting on Dec. 1. We live in Seagrove just off of 30a. The unit is fully furnished and all-inclusive. We typically rent it out on Airbnb during the busy season and we have great reviews/superhost status. I will leave the Airbnb link here so you can check it out. If you're interested, I'm happy to provide more details. Please email me at kassijoyvp@gmail.com.

Vacation Rentals, Homes, Experiences & Places - Airbnb

Thanks,
    Kassi