• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Tripp

Beach Comber
Jun 29, 2022
destin to SoWal
Hello I am 21, a student and have good income, good credit. I do not drink, like to work out, paddle board, fish and eat healthy. Looking to move from Fort Walton where my family lives to the Destin/Miramar/ SoWal area. I have 3 years rental history. I am responsible and good natured. I do not have any pets.

Last edited:

CapriRust

Beach Comber
Jul 21, 2022
Inlet Beach
Hello I am 21, a student and have good income, good credit. I do not drink, like to work out, paddle board, fish and eat healthy. Looking to move from Fort Walton where my family lives to the Destin/Miramar/ SoWal area. I have 3 years rental history. I am responsible and good natured. I do not have any pets.
Hi, I’m also looking for a roommate. Preferably a female. Let me know if you haven’t found anyone yet!

Hello. I have room for rent. $1000 all utilities are included