• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for roommate in BMB

New posts

casey82

Beach Comber
Nice 4/3 in Blue Mountain Beach, south of 30A, close to the beach, cool neighbors.
Furnished or unfurnished bedroom available ? the rest of the house is furnished.
Anyone considered, no inside smoking.
Small pets considered

$600 includes everything. I don?t have cable because I don?t watch TV. I am willing to get cable at no extra charge.
I?m a 26 year old male, travel a lot for business and pleasure, rarely cook and like to go out a lot.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top