1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted Looking for Roommate?

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by bluebeachblonde, Oct 28, 2015.

1. bluebeachblonde

bluebeachblonde Beach Comber

Hello!
    I am looking to find a rental in the Santa Rosa Beach area. I would love to be on 30a.
    I am a 28 year old female. I am single with no children. I do have a small dog. :)
    I would like to share rent with someone . Hopefully split to be around 600 (each)?

Would anyone be interested in going in with me to find a unit that we both could enjoy?
    Please send me a text : 850-830-9059 or post to the forum :)

Thank you!

2. beachdogmom

beachdogmom Beach Lover

Are you still looking? I'm renting in Herons Watch Way now but lease ends December so I'm also looking for dog-friendly and a roommate.

3. beachdogmom

beachdogmom Beach Lover

Hi. I'm looking as well. I live in Seagrove and I have a dog too. If you are still looking give me a call so we can see if we are a good fit.
    Helen 706-255-5666

4. Lil

Lil Beach Crab

I have a room for rent off of 393 in Santa Rosa beach for 550 split untilities email me if you are still looking lilliegraber@yahoo.com

5. medwards980

medwards980 Beach Comber

Are you still looking for someone? I'm a 24 year old female with a dog as well working in the interior design industry. I'm looking for a house in Santa Rosa with a yard for my dog. Let me know if you are interested medwards980@yahoo.com