• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Looking For Two Roomates to Share a Spacious Florida Cottage

New posts

cbflgrl8806

Beach Lover
Hi, I'm looking for two people to share a beautiful 3bed/2bath Florida Cottage. I am a student and a young professional so I would perfer that my roomates be the same. Each person will have their own spacious bedroom, with a nice size walk in closet, and they will share one large bathroom. The house has a small yard, front and side porch, plenty of parking, w/d, and is located on a very quiet street in Santa Rosa Beach. I am asking for $525 a month with a $500 security deposit. No Smoking and No Pets will be allowed. The rooms will be avilable no later than April 1st. If you need more information or if you are interested in renting please email me at cbflgrl8806@yahoo.com.
:DThank you!:D​
 
I would be looking to rent one of these rooms, where exactly is this place located? Is it near the Seaside area at all?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top