• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Parker Brummel

Beach Crab
Aug 6, 2020
South Walton
I have a job offer down on 30a and am looking to find a 2 bedroom apartment with an open room or a roommate for a new apartment. I won't start until beginning of October and will be looking to move in/find something before then. I have no pets but love animals, so not an issue if you have one. I'm clean, keep to myself mostly and love to cook.

Last edited:

Hunter M

Beach Crab
Aug 16, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach
I am currently looking for a roommate for my apartment and can offer you a good deal. The apartment stays clean and I keep to myself, I mostly work and and when I’m not working I stay in for the most part. I have a dog and cat as well.

Ron Bell

Beach Comber
Aug 20, 2019
Miramar Beach
I have a job offer down on 30a and am looking to find a 2 bedroom apartment with an open room or a roommate for a new apartment. I won't start until beginning of October and will be looking to move in/find something before then. I have no pets but love animals, so not an issue if you have one. I'm clean, keep to myself mostly and love to cook.

Hi Parker, I posted an ad looking for a roommate in Sandestin. Take a look at it, if you’re still looking. If you’re interested, let me know.

Thanks,
Ron