Wanted Lost: family ring on west 30A beach

Discussion in 'For Sale | Trade | Free | Wanted' started by mmarti27, Mar 19, 2013.

1. mmarti27

mmarti27 Beach Comber

3/16 Lost very sentimental family ring on beach~ public access beach just south of Stinky's on west end of 30A. We were sitting about 80-100 yds southeast of the lifeguard stand (due south of public restrooms) near water's edge. Desperate to have this sentimental item back. REWARD!
    Please call Mallory 251-363-8483

2. mmarti27

mmarti27 Beach Comber

Just saw my old post & thought I would reach out again to see if anyone ever found this family ring. I miss it so much & had planned to use it as my engagement ring one day.
    Mallory
    251-363-8483

3. sunspotbaby

sunspotbaby SoWal Insider

Hey Mallory, I'm sorry about your ring. I don't know, but maybe the South Walton fire district has a lost and found? It's a long shot, but perhaps someone found it and turned it over to the lifeguard that day.:dunno: Fingers crossed!

4. Enjoy Now

Enjoy Now Beach Comber

I lost my wedding ring two years ago. For insurance purposes, I went to the Sheriffs Dept. to complete a police report. They asked for pictures of the ring, in case it showed up in a pawn shop. Might be too late, but may be worth a look or a call to the local pawn shops.

5. ottomatik

ottomatik Beach Lover

I have a metal detector. one of the best. PM me.