• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
We stopped by The Love Shack this afternoon to check it out. Contrary to what I thought we'd find, we found a very nice building in the Eagle Bay community that has been turned into a restaurant. It kind of looks like it was originally the community clubhouse (there's an attached pool) Lots of Gaffrey art on the walls. Didn't eat anything, but the menu looks very reasonable. On Friday nights they have all you can eat fried flounder or fried clam strips for $9.99. Sandwiches ranged from $6.99 for a shirmp po boy to $8.99 for and oyster po boy. Broiled seafood dinners were between $11 and $13. Fried baskets were $8-13.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
One of my favorite salty locals is Capt. Kenny....and he is their oyster shucker! Now thats an added entertainment value alone!!! Can't wait to try it out.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
This place is the hang out for summer.
Went last night had a great time, the best part was we could afford it.
Great menu, groovy set up, kick back atmosphere.

The prices and selections on the menu were unbelieveable.

Brand new restaurant with Joe Elmore and the Grafferys art work on the walls.
Two bars one inside and a huge tiki bar outside.

This is a great setup for those looking for a fun time.

Congrats LoVe ShaCk! :clap:

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Sent the Mrs., her mom, and my mom there tonight as I'm stuck in Atlanta. They said it was outstanding. Mrs. Singinchicken had bronzed shrimp and said they were great!