• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ltr 2br Townhouse All Utilities & Wifi Included

New posts

seacrestkristi

Beach Fanatic
$1400 :biggrin: www.seacrestinsouthwalton.com :welcome: Just 200 steps to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. :wub: Furnished 2 BR, 2.5 bath Seacrest townhouse with cable. Lots of privacy, fenced backed patio and upstairs balcony overlook Camp Creek Golf Course.
:chill: Please PM or gimme a call if interested. Thank you. :D
 
I am looking for a place for me and a friend to rent from May until Septemeber. I lived in Florida and just moved back to Alabama but I have a job at Big Kahuna's for the summer then I will be leaving for the Navy right after. Would your place be available then?
 
For tax reasons long term would have to be 6 months lease or longer. Otherwise, it would be perfect for 2 singles. Is that a possibility for ya'll?
 
yes actually we are considering staying until november or december because it is so hard to find a place for such a short period of time. Do you have any pictures of the outside of the townhome? Do you think we could set a date in the next few weeks for me to come check it out? I live in Alabama but most weekends I can make it down for a day.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top