• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LTR in Driftwood?

New posts
not Driftwood but you may be intrested...???
For Rent 274 Hilltop Rd, near Stinkys off west 30-A .... 3 bd, 1 1/2 bath.... fenced yard..... 1075.00 pr month
 
I think of you drive through Driftwood, you might find some rental signs. Also, you might try the ones which are listed for sale, as homes in there are having trouble selling with the current problems with the drainage engineering, and lawsuits with the County. That isn't to say the County won't do something to take corrective action in the future, to solve the problem. Seems like I saw one home that recently closed out there, and prices are really low, so we'll see if things pick up. In the mean time, give a call to those currently listed for sale.
 
Hey,

Depending on what you are looking for I have a 5/3 that I am looking to share down in driftwood. My roomate and I renting the house starting this month and its really nice and rather large. Just let me know what you think!

Thanks,

Christine B.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top