1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Map of Dune Allen Gulf Front Properties

Discussion in 'All About SoWal' started by ameness, Mar 15, 2005.

1. ameness

ameness Beach Comber

Anyone know of an on-line map of Dune Allen showing the location of beachfront properties. My family went to Dune Allen every summer until about 10 years ago when we started going to Navarre - a little shorter of a drive, and the kids liked having a townhouse with a pool. With Ivan's destruction in Navarre I'm now looking into reserving a place in Dune Allen, but I'm wondering how much more development there's been over the years. We formerly stayed at White Sand Dreams (aka Noble I). I'm wondering where Dune I townhouses are located in the scheme of things and what the beach and properties are like around it.

2. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

Dune Allen is still quiet as for developement. Dune I and Dune II are the only condo/townhomes along the Beach. You will love it if you are looking for a quieter get away. Compared to 10 years ago, all of the entire SoWal area is much different, but Dune Allen is a bit calmer than most other places.

3. RB1

RB1 Beach Lover

There is a beautiful complex (townhomes) on Dune Allen Beach called Journey's end. It has been completely rebuilt and newly furnished. It has always been a very popular complex. You can see Journey's End on BeautifulBeach.com, or call 888-267-2121 / 850-267-2121. We also offer townhomes at Dune 1 Townhomes on Dune Allen Beach.