• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

March Madness

New posts
Why did it hurt you???:idontno: Never mind, I know why, because we beat you earlier in the season and you beat us in the SEC tournament but we still got in the NCAA tournament, and that is because of our strength of schedule and some of the teams we beat. We deserved to be in the NCAA tournament. We won 6 of our last 7 regular season games, finished with a 22-8 regular season record, beat ranked teams like Memphis, Florida, Texas, Oklahoma State, went 16-0 at home. That alone is enough to get you in tournament. Almost beat Ohio State. Yeah, I was holding my breath in the Tennessee-VA game. I knew it would be a closer game. Florida gets Butler, and I can tell you, Butler is small but fast and quick to cause a bunch of turnovers. Purdue played Florida a close game. I would trade any day and rather play Butler again than have to face Ohio State again. Butler beat us in the preseason NIT and held Tennessee to 46 points for the game, but I don't think they could do that this time. Yeah, there have been a lot of close games in this second round as you are getting down to the better teams left. But Wisconsin got upset, that is a #2 seed gone today. I feel for Kentucky having to face Kansas.

:lol: No, I had them losing to UVA on my bracket:roll:
 
Ladyd must be flippin' out too much to be on the board!

Hey guys! Do you hear me yelling??? I am one happy Vol fan. Tennessee 49 Ohio State 32. They are looking great. Playing a good solid game. And Oden is on the bench already with 3 fouls in the first half. And only 2 points I believe. Tennessee is knocking down the threes. Since the Vols have already played Ohio State this year, they are very familiar with their style of play. And not to mention, Chris Lofton didn't play in the first meeting with Ohio State as he was out 4 games with an injured ankle. But he is making up for it tonight. Let's hope they keep it up. :clap_1: :biggrin:
 
Hey guys! Do you hear me yelling??? I am one happy Vol fan. Tennessee 49 Ohio State 32. They are looking great. Playing a good solid game. And Oden is on the bench already with 3 fouls in the first half. And only 2 points I believe. Tennessee is knocking down the threes. Since the Vols have already played Ohio State this year, they are very familiar with their style of play. And not to mention, Chris Lofton didn't play in the first meeting with Ohio State as he was out 4 games with an injured ankle. But he is making up for it tonight. Let's hope they keep it up. :clap_1: :biggrin:

:rolling: They're in my finals....with UCLA!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top