• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sowalliving

Beach Comber
Jan 4, 2010
Gulf Place
Entire private master suite including large room, master bathroom and walk-in closet. $1000/month. Month-to-month rental

Last edited:

Roxy

Beach Comber
Aug 18, 2021
SRB
Hello my name is Melanie and are interested in your room. I’m single just moved to the area to be close to grandchildren and daughters. My number is 334-614-2572

Lori_stovall

Beach Comber
Sep 5, 2021
Beaches of south Walton
Entire private master suite including large room, master bathroom and walk-in closet. $1000/month. Month-to-month rental
Oh please please consider me! My name is Lori Stovall and I work in Seagrove Beach with Vacasa -40 hours per week. I’m in desperate need of a place and the month to month basis will not be an issue. I’m organized and clean and I have one son whose in college at Auburn University. Please consider me ! 205-412-6204

Azuralight

Beach Comber
Jun 6, 2020
Destin FL
Hi, I'm also interested. I'm a female life coach who LOVES the beach. I'm easy going, positive, considerate, trustworthy, responsible & pay my rent on time. Can u pls send pics? How close are you 2 the beach? Is the place furnished? I look forward to talking with you. My email is braxton.miriam@gmail.com. Thanks very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.