• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
De nada! You can't spell Sassy without Phil Hartman.

Okay, spelling isn't my strong suit, but that's sooo Sassy! ;-)

Is 'Sassy' your given first name?

Please can we have a slap your face smilie? go to another thread if you are going to be sarcastic.....get out of here...shoo shoo..or take it to the lounge..........> :roll:

sassysue920

Beach Comber
Jul 7, 2007
Hello everyone,
I once again want to thank you for all of your support and that sign is soo cute.... I've never had my own sign before!!! Believe me, I understand about being broke!!! I just spent the last of my summer earnings buying a Homecoming Court dress because I've never made Homecoming court before and I'm so excited. But honestly, your support and prayers are just as important as a monetary donation.
Thanks and I'll keep you updated on my progress as "Peanut" gets closer,
Sassy

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Ever thought of incorporating the SoWal.com logo, in sequins, into one of your dresses? It would be way cool.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood

sassysue920

Beach Comber
Jul 7, 2007
Well I would love to wear a dress with the sowal logo on it, but right now I'm concentrating on paying for my first designer dress. :)
Sassy

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Well I would love to wear a dress with the sowal logo on it, but right now I'm concentrating on paying for my first designer dress. :)
Sassy

Who is designing it? Someone local?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Ever thought of incorporating the SoWal.com logo, in sequins, into one of your dresses? It would be way cool.

Make that peanuts, and I bet she'll win!!!

BrownEyedGull

Beach Lover
Apr 23, 2007
Sassy,
You sure are one ambitious young lady!!! It's so wonderful to hear when the younger generation has so many goals and plans for their future!

I grew up in Dothan and certainly remember the Peanut Festival and Pageant. My parents would always volunteer at the festival and we would get passes to get into the fair! We were there every night!! Lots of fun - Yummy hand-dipped foot long corn dogs and elephant ears!!! We'd stand in line forever for those!!!

Sending a donation your way!!!

Good Luck to you from Northeast Atlanta, Georgia!