• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
:dunno: What day and time did we decide?
In the Sun, it says the County is purchasing the additional land at Helen McCall park. We can talk about maybe being in on the planning of that space. SGB wrote me a great letter on her feelings of how to approach, I will print off and bring copies. Is that ok SGB?

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
My vote is for Thursday, too. We can just go next door if there is a problem. Ann at Cerulean's is supportive of what we are doing and so it shouldn't be an issue. I talked to her about our plans Friday night. So, either way, we have a place to sit... that's all I need, even if it's the floor!

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!
It seems like most people can make Thur. @ 12:00 better, so let's meet then-like you said- if it's too crazy, we can go next door. Who's in??:dunno:

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
Thursday at 12. I won't call the Parks and Rec till after we meet on Thursday. SGB has some very good points that need to be discussed before we show up en masse!

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
I just talked with another one of the managers at the Market. She said that Cerulean's is where everyone usually has meetings, BUT she said if we feel comfortable coming to the Market and having it there, it's fine. Because it's the least busy time of the year, it's not a problem right now.

So, now after talking with 3 different managers, if no one knows about us being there on Thursday, I am going to fall on the floor laughing. If I do, someone grab the baby, PLEASE!!!!!!:D

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!
Grayt job OM- They may not remember us before the meeting....but they will after:D !! See y'all there:clap_1:

ckhagen

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
I had requested a lot of materials from several companies, operating in Florida, for playground equipment, surfacing, and acessory items.
One of the companies is much more attentive than all the rest. The rep from that company suggested that the Kaboom method of organizing the funding has been very beneficial to a lot of groups like this. She's worked with them a lot and claims it's a great process and that we should seriously look into applying. Of course, we must aquire the land by our own means, but after that they are supposedly pretty helpful and the one day build-out events work out really well, so says the rep.