• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
Does Thursday for coffee or lunch work? The TDC called me today, gave me a little more info on the maintaining of the parks. I also talked to Grayton State park and tonight someone told me the land directly in front of the State park is County land. I'm not sure how much, but will look at it tomorrow. I'm freezing too! My Michigan blood thinned out fairly quickly down here.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
You guys are amazing:clap_1: ! Grayt job on all the research, now I just need to catch up....lunch anyone??? Wouldn't an afternoon picnic at a playpark be grayt?????:D

I couldn't agree more, but please call them y'all! ;-) Don't want to see no Yankee playground over there! :D

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
Thursday's good. We're gonna be at the library from 10:30-11:30, but we have free until 2:00, when we have to pick up River from school. Coffee or lunch would be good, in a kid-friendly place.

ckhagen

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
Thrusday as in tomorrow... right? I can do that I think.

I got the sales materials from an awesome company. Really great structures and surfacing. And, I found out they also did the design/sales for the Destin park. From what I can tell, they may have also done some sales to the Niceville park.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
12:30 where ever is good for me. I will just have to leave my other meeting early if it runs long.....