• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!
I couldn't agree more, but please call them y'all! ;-) Don't want to see no Yankee playground over there! :D
That is too funny- this SOUTH GA. girl talking yankee?!?!?

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!
I'm in for tomorrow, but how "kid friendly" is Cerulean's??? or am I the only one that will have a "terrible two" year old??

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
Ceruleans is fine. I've taken my 3 kids there on a Saturday night for the 30A Revue and I've seen a bunch of other kids there when Dread Clampitt was there right before New Years. There's that little sandwich shop/market right next to it if it gets too much for them. :blink:

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
I'm in for tomorrow, but how "kid friendly" is Cerulean's??? or am I the only one that will have a "terrible two" year old??

lil' beach :love: is not a "terrible two"! she is a "delightful two" year old! just give her some sugar...she'll do fine! it just makes her "wiggle!":D

did ya'll ever talk to any of the civic groups about donations?:dunno:

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
Yep, 12:30 at Cerulean's. See y'all there!

Forget the sugar... My 3 year old would sit and drink coffee with all of us, if I'd let her. Just adds to her super-charged personality. That's what you get when you name your child Zoe: life, alive.

Last edited: