• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
lil' beach :love: is not a "terrible two"! she is a "delightful two" year old! just give her some sugar...she'll do fine! it just makes her "wiggle!":D

did ya'll ever talk to any of the civic groups about donations?:dunno:

I have some contacts but I am going to wait and see what comes about after this meeting tommorow.....not sure about anyone else....

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
I can't wait to meet everyone. I know there will be a lot of great ideas!

ckhagen

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
I'll be there. Not sure if I'll bring the 2.5 y/o though, he might stay with DH since he's off tomorrow. He's not terrible, but he is two. My 6mo old is always with me though... half an hour without a boob and he goes nuts. :lol:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Kate will be at school, but I will be watching your kids since it is habit.:lol:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Yep, 12:30 at Cerulean's. See y'all there!

Forget the sugar... My 3 year old would sit and drink coffee with all of us, if I'd let her. Just adds to her super-charged personality. That's what you get when you name your child Zoe: life, alive.

:love:

I'll be there. Not sure if I'll bring the 2.5 y/o though, he might stay with DH since he's off tomorrow. He's not terrible, but he is two. My 6mo old is always with me though... half an hour without a boob and he goes nuts. :lol:

:rotfl: ...such a guy!!!

This is one group of powerful women and I can see great things in the future of sowal. :clap_1: Keep us posted!!!

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
Sounds like a bunch of us have 2-yr-olds. A play group is definitely in order . . . just wish we had a playground.

Unfortunately, my 2nd grader is home today with bronchitis so I won't be able to make the meeting. I was looking forward to meeting everyone, but I'm sure there will be more meetings and one day we WILL have a playground.

Good luck y'all!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Great playground meeting! I think there were 9 gals, 2 beautiful little girls (Zoe and Lucy), and 3 of the cutest babies ever. It was fun putting some names to faces. I think the next step is the Parks and Rec department meeting on February 12. It really is amazing that there is not a really nice community playground in SoWal- but that can change!:clap_1:

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
It was really fun meeting everyone! I look forward to working with all of you, getting a playground here. What a great thing to be a part of.

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
Ditto! Sorry, if I didn't get to talk to everyone, because I really am excited about OUR SoWal Park. Everyone had great ideas, regardless of the location we get, I know it will be a special place for all! Camp Creek Kid, block off Feb. 12 at 6pm!