• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Modica had it's best fish day so far this season. THANKS! I had fun and that is a lot to say on a Friday.:clap:
I would scan the menu to this post but after spilling orange juice from a fabulous Mimosa on it then shoving it in my pocket, I decided to just post it this way.
Monday- Chicken Salad Sandwich on a croissant & chips. $5.98 (Ms Lisa's day off is an easy one)
Tuesday- 2 Chili Dogs with cheese OR 2 Kraut Dogs and chips. $4.98 (choices!)
Wednesday- Taco Salad. $6.98 (should be world famous)
Thursday- Meat OR Veggie Lasagna with Salad & roll. 5.98 (Yummy stuff)
Friday- Grouper Po Boy with chips. $7.98 (Just ask anyone!)
Thanks again

Big old Grouper sandwich, $7.98
World famous Ice Tea, $2.00
The smile on Ms. Lisa's face after feeding the hungry masses, Priceless!

Yes, it was! Thanks Ms. Lisa for taking such good care of us!:clap:

well I surely enjoyed the fish sandwich today, along with about 6 or so other sowallers! sitting outside at the tables was too much funn. thanks!

It was fun! What day next week? That taco salad is looking good!

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
If you have never had the Taco salad I warn you, do not ware tight fitting jeans!
It looked to me like SoWal was having fun today. I'll look forward to more next week. Who said you can't work and have fun?
Oh, by the way, did you all notice that we have cake?:yikes:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
If you have never had the Taco salad I warn you, do not ware tight fitting jeans!
It looked to me like SoWal was having fun today. I'll look forward to more next week. Who said you can't work and have fun?

Yes, but I was too busy trying to keep my mom from ordering the giant mimosa.:lol:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com

what about banana pudding?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Dear Deli Love,

:welcome:...you are a wonderful addition to sowal.com! I am so glad you have your own thread, because you crack me up! I am looking forward to having lunch with y'all very soon. Food makes me happy!

Miss Kitty

Last edited:

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
Dear Deli Love,

:welcome:...you are a wonderful addition to sowal.com! I am so glad you have your own thread, because you crack me up! I am looking forward to having lunch with y'all very soon. Food makes me happy!

Miss Kitty

Thank you...:wave:! I am looking forward to you being happy with us!
I wish you were here today, There is a Banana Pudding sitting there that is as big as a house...ok a small house.

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
Tuesday- 2 Chili Dogs with cheese OR 2 Kraut Dogs and chips. $4.98
I tasted the chili, ;-) quality control for safety reasons you know. I don't think you should skip this one if you happen to be on the beach anyway.
I hope some of you got in for the banana pudding this weekend it was also quality tested and also wonderful. I need to remember to bring some home, I starved for it all weekend.:bang: