• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
Thanks for your support with the lunch specials, when Ms Lisa's happy everybody is happy. :love:
She asked me to get a feel for what people might like for the up coming weeks. I can't make promises but I can pass on requests.
I heard today that Chicken and Dumpin's will be on the menu next week, she is trying to pick the best day to accommodate everyone, or at least the loudest ones. ;-)
Got to run, I got the last taco salad and I am antisapating it's greatness!
Thanks again, I look forward to the Grouper again this Friday last week was fun.

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
Hi, it's me again. It is time to post next weeks lunch specials.:clap:
Monday, a Cuban and chips. $6.98 Yummy Modica favorite.

Tuesday, Cobb Salad. 5.98 For the health conscious.

Wednesday, Taco salad. $6.98 I don't have time to cook on Wednesday night and Ms. Lisa loves me.

Thursday, Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers with chips. $6.98 Hand patted and topped with the works!

Friday, Grouper Po Boy and chips. $7.98 I have no words.:love:

We are looking forward to the Yard Sale on Saturday! We are working on ways to make it the smoothest one yet... or at least the most fun !

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Hi, it's me again. It is time to post next weeks lunch specials.:clap:
Monday, a Cuban and chips. $6.98 Yummy Modica favorite.

Tuesday, Cobb Salad. 5.98 For the health conscious.

Wednesday, Taco salad. $6.98 I don't have time to cook on Wednesday night and Ms. Lisa loves me.

Thursday, Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers with chips. $6.98 Hand patted and topped with the works!

Friday, Grouper Po Boy and chips. $7.98 I have no words.:love:

We are looking forward to the Yard Sale on Saturday! We are working on ways to make it the smoothest one yet... or at least the most fun !

I'm so bummed I'm gonna miss the yard sale by one week.:sosad:
But, I can't wait to try your special on Friday the 10th!:clap:
Will there be Banana Pudding that day?:D

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Taco Salad day! :clap:I hear Ms Lisa has Banana Pudding on her game plan for today too. :love:

Dangit dangit dangit dangit- I have been too busy and/or not been in Seaside at lunchtime this week. Something's gotta give.

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
Dangit dangit dangit dangit- I have been too busy and/or not been in Seaside at lunchtime this week. Something's gotta give.

Should I call and leave a message on your machine that you are urgently needed in the Seaside area at around noon on Thursday and or Friday for a very important meeting?;-) I could say I am with Santa's elves or on the Easter Bunny staff. I could use the tried but true CIA, FBI mission excuse. :cool: Just give me a number and your chosen excuse and I'm there for ya!