• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Should I call and leave a message on your machine that you are urgently needed in the Seaside area at around noon on Thursday and or Friday for a very important meeting?;-) I could say I am with Santa's elves or on the Easter Bunny staff. I could use the tried but true CIA, FBI mission excuse. :cool: Just give me a number and your chosen excuse and I'm there for ya!

:lol: Excellent!

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
I saved my Cheeseburger till I got home and out of my hat and shoes. I wish I had some left over pudding now! :bang:
Thanks you guys! You have made this a good week for the crew.
I may be the only person I know having this much fun working but why wouldn't I? :dunno:
Good food, good people and a good boss. (who's out of town)

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
I saved my Cheeseburger till I got home and out of my hat and shoes. I wish I had some left over pudding now! :bang:
Thanks you guys! You have made this a good week for the crew.
I may be the only person I know having this much fun working but why wouldn't I? :dunno:
Good food, good people and a good boss. (who's out of town)

Only seven more days til pudding!!:clap:

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
I got the Menu today because tomorrow promises to be scary crazy busy. I can't wait! :clap:
Ok, down to business.

Monday, BBQ Pork Sandwich & chips. $5.98 It's a good meal for Monday easy day.

Tuesday, Ms. Lisa's world famous hand rolled dropped with love Chicken and Dumplings with a side of peas and carrots. $6.98

Wednesday, Taco Salad. 6.98 I'll be having it again!

Thursday, Patty Melt with chips $6.98 We will be grilling that one for you.

Friday, Grouper Po Boy and chips. $7.98

Banana Pudding is on the menu for the 10th I think it was the cat shaking his grove tail that won Ms. Lisa over. :love:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
I got the Menu today because tomorrow promises to be scary crazy busy. I can't wait! :clap:
Ok, down to business.

Monday, BBQ Pork Sandwich & chips. $5.98 It's a good meal for Monday easy day.

Tuesday, Ms. Lisa's world famous hand rolled dropped with love Chicken and Dumplings with a side of peas and carrots. $6.98

Wednesday, Taco Salad. 6.98 I'll be having it again!

Thursday, Patty Melt with chips $6.98 We will be grilling that one for you.

Friday, Grouper Po Boy and chips. $7.98

Banana Pudding is on the menu for the 10th I think it was the cat shaking his grove tail that won Ms. Lisa over. :love:

:love::love:Can't wait!!!
Only 6 more days!!!

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
You know, I call Ms. Lisa Nana and in my house if I have a fight with hubby and I call her all teary eyed and sniffily :cry: I get pudding or even dumplin's.
I love having friends in warm places...like kitches. :blush:
My kids call it Nana banana pudding!

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
Ok, one more day till Nana's Banana Pudding! :clap:More commonly known as Ms. Lisa's Banana Pudding.
We are looking for a busy day so call in your Grouper order if you think you might be late.
Thank you all for the support. Our friends from other places tell me that locals advise them to try our Mimosas and Lunch specials. :love: I thank you.
Wile the boss was away I ordered some new flavors for our coffee and espresso drinks. Pumpkin Spice and Honey Vanilla are really nice. The Shortbread is not good at all... I'll drink that one to keep ya'll from having to. ;-)

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
Ok, one more day till Nana's Banana Pudding! :clap:More commonly known as Ms. Lisa's Banana Pudding.
We are looking for a busy day so call in your Grouper order if you think you might be late.
Thank you all for the support. Our friends from other places tell me that locals advise them to try our Mimosas and Lunch specials. :love: I thank you.
Wile the boss was away I ordered some new flavors for our coffee and espresso drinks. Pumpkin Spice and Honey Vanilla are really nice. The Shortbread is not good at all... I'll drink that one to keep ya'll from having to. ;-)

I heard the President is having nana puddin' there tomorrow for lunch! I've gotta see this! :clap::clap::clap: