• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bentley Hudson

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2019
santa rosa beach, fl
Grab your little and join us in Sculpt Studio's first Mommy + Me Creative Workshop as you learn to create your very own container herb garden together.

Start the night off with a Mommy + Me styled mini session by Palm and Arrow Photography, snack on charcuterie, mingle and get your hands dirty!

Kendra of Loft & Leaf will provide you and your kid with a fun, hands-on experience everyone will be going back to school talking about! Create lasting memories with your little, and learn tips and tricks of house plant care and discover how to even create your very own jungle at home.

--
You Will Learn...
How to Create + Care For Your Own Herb Garden
How to Identify Interesting Plants and Herbs
How to Become the Ultimate Plant Mama with Tips & Tricks of Common House Plants + Plant Care

Your Ticket Includes ($295 value)...
Take-Home DIY Container Herb Garden + Care Instructions
Personalized Mommy & Me Session + Event Images to remember your favorite summer event together
Beverages + Charcuterie Spread
Informational Brochure on House Plant Care
Loft & Leaf's E-Book "The Good, The Bad & The Green Thumb"
10% Discount on your next Loft & Leaf Purchase
Fun memories, new friends + newfound knowledge!
--

Fun for all ages, Kendra will teach you how to create a one-of-a-kind container herb garden that's yours to keep. Enjoy a styled Mommy & Me photo session and an interactive plant show + tell that is sure to create lasting summer memories. You'll also leave with the knowledge on how to create - and care for - the plant palace of your Pinterest dreams.

You and your child can both enjoy the two hour workshop, custom professional photography session, beverages and snacks for just $145 (includes adult + child, ages 5+).

Our last L&L workshop sold out in RECORD timing, so don't wait! Only 6 partner spots available (12 total seats). Let's grow girl.

Attachments

• q3_mommyandme_post2.png
    q3_mommyandme_post2.png
    738.9 KB · Views: 0