1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Mother's Day Brunch?

Discussion in 'Dining and Food' started by amberk526, Apr 22, 2015.

1. amberk526

amberk526 Beach Comber

Looking for a delicious Mother's Day brunch in the area. Any restaurants doing a special menu or any recommendations?
    Thanks for the assistance! :wave:

2. Teresa

Teresa SoWal Guide Staff Member

Stay tuned in the dining forum.

3. Ángel Street

Ángel Street Beach Crab

Hi, same here:) I'm also interested to look for an idea for Mom's day celebration.. Although, I have been searching some deals around the internet and its driving me crazy on what to pick but you may want to see it for yourself. Those are good deals and looks affordable.:up:

4. amberk526

amberk526 Beach Comber

I did some research and here are some people that are doing a Mother's Day Brunch:
    Fish Out of Water: Special Brunch Buffet from 8:00 AM-12:30 PM $50 for Adults and $20 for children
    Havana Beach Bar and Grill: Regular Brunch menu from 8:00-11:00 AM and special brunch menu from 11:00 AM-4:00 PM. Special Menu is $45 for adults and $23 for children
    Caliza Restaurant: Mother's Day Brunch Buffet 10:00 AM-2:00 PM $52 for Adults and $20 for children
    Vue on 30a: Mother's Day Brunch Buffet 10:00 AM-3:00 PM $50 for adults and $16 for children
    The Bay: I did call them but when I called they did not have the info but they are doing a Mother's Day Brunch

Hope this helps Angel Street! :D

5. SunQuest Cruises

SunQuest Cruises Beach Lover

SunQuest Cruises Mother's Day Lunch Cruise....www.sunquestcruises.com