• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MountainFilm '06

New posts
By far the best event on 30A! :clap_1: Great people putting together a great product!!!!! Do not miss out!

So true Bobby J...we can't wait. It is the best event of the year.

Everyone be sure to bring your own chairs, we always take blankets and other cozy stuff. Was very cold last year so we even had those heated inserts for our shoes and pockets. Yes, I got to wear a really cute fur (faux of course) hat, boots and big heavy coat. :biggrin: So be prepared if it is cold again. The three years we attended before that were not all that cold.

The food and beverages are wonderful there (no coolers,outside food or beverages) and they have fire pits in the back, hand out marsmallows, graham crackers and chocolate....mmmmmmmm.....smores! Last year they had a movie for kids playing too and I they are doing that again this year.


Can't wait to see all the SoWal friends there:welcome:
 
Last edited:
For your pleasure, a viewing station has been set up in Cerulian's showing a compilation of 11 of our 2005 films. Some have been seen here in FL, some have not. Either way, it's a good way for newbies to see what Mountainfilm is all about, and veterans to get charged up for Nov. 3rd and 4th. Chuck and staff have turned a corner of the store into a very comfortable living room to watch, with plenty of seating. Head on over for some beverages and film.

jr
 
For your pleasure, a viewing station has been set up in Cerulian's showing a compilation of 11 of our 2005 films. Some have been seen here in FL, some have not. Either way, it's a good way for newbies to see what Mountainfilm is all about, and veterans to get charged up for Nov. 3rd and 4th. Chuck and staff have turned a corner of the store into a very comfortable living room to watch, with plenty of seating. Head on over for some beverages and film.

jr
Any particular time, or anytime during store hours?
 
I'm so excited about this event! I have never been....but I too have heard this is the BEST EVENT in Sowal! My tickets are ordered......I can't wait! :clap_1:
 
I'm so excited about this event! I have never been....but I too have heard this is the BEST EVENT in Sowal! My tickets are ordered......I can't wait! :clap_1:


It is the best event in SoWal. :clap_1: You will love it. I look forward to it all year. Hopefully it won't be as cold as last year.

Thanks you John R, i will go by and check it out
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top