• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Moving from New Orleans Need LTR

New posts

klm6242

Beach Comber
HI! My boyfriend and I are moving to the area the first week of June and need a Long Term Rental. We only have a couple of days in the area to look at places before moving. That being said if anyone who knows of any rentals in the area I would love some help. Or any other websites or methods online to find rentals would be great. It is a bit difficult to find a lot long distance. The following are things we need and/or want. FYI - we are great tenants and so are our pets!

Pet friendly - I have two dogs 40-50 lbs each. (lab/chow, lab/collie)
at least 2 beds and 1 bath
area closest to Sandestin is preferable

Would prefer a fenced yard
Would prefer rent around $1000

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to being your neighbor!
 
There are several threads on this forum that can help with your search....just scroll down and check them out. :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top