• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Moving to 30A- Looking for place to live! and roomies!

New posts

Cayla31588

Beach Comber
Hi everyone! I am moving to Seaside/ Watercolor area around December, January. I am looking for an affordable apt/condo/house in the area. I have two dogs. A 60 pound golden retriever and a 5 pound yorkie. I am 20 years old. massage therapists/ nail tech. I am looking for roommates around my age also. Any interests or suggestions?
 
ok, I won't be bringing my golden anymore, He will be staying back with my parents. So it will be just me and my little yorkie.. Still looking for possible roommate interests.
 
Hi everyone! I am moving to Seaside/ Watercolor area around December, January. I am looking for an affordable apt/condo/house in the area. I have two dogs. A 60 pound golden retriever and a 5 pound yorkie. I am 20 years old. massage therapists/ nail tech. I am looking for roommates around my age also. Any interests or suggestions?

What do you consider "affordable" for the Seaside/Watercolor area.

Do you have a job lined up?

.
 
Yes, I start a job at the beginning of January. I would like to start my lease in December. I am looking for everything included at or under 1000/mnth. Unless, of course, I had a roommate.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top