• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Terp22

Beach Comber
Sep 10, 2007
we have asked the county to paint a white line down the center of the path as many path have to keep people on their side. Don't know if it's going to happen. Just heard yesterday that n ow it looks like 2008 before any new signs will be put in place:bang:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
The bike path from Grayton to Watercolor was the BEST yesterday- it was pouring rain and I had it all to myself.:D It was almost weird.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Jdarg playing in the rain by herself. Doesn't suprise me a bit :funn:

Just saw the forecast. Looks like it will happen more than once this week!:blink: My shoes will never dry out....

Last edited:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Are there plans (besides better/more signage) to improve the path as part of the scenic 30-A designation or are they just focusing on minutiae like paint colors?

A continuous asphalt path w/ a center stripe from one end to another would be great!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I think that the fact that the people using the multi-use path don't know to stay to the right when being passed or facing oncoming traffic on the path and that they would need a white stripe painted down the center, is caution enough for me to stay off the path. ;-)