• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sheila Wickman-Brim

Beach Comber
Dec 12, 2015
SALON CENTRIC will be relocating to a LARGER space, ON 30A!! Because I now have the space, (that CURRENTLY HAVE PRIVATE ROOMS), but BEFORE I HAVE THE sheetrock walls cut into, to allow more NATURAL LIGHT to come in, PLUS allowing our clients to SEE EACH OTHER, & SOCIALIZE, since their are PRIVATE ROOMS RIGHT NOW, this IS the time to JUMP ON IT...I would LOVE to fill one of those rooms with a Nail Tech, Massage Therapist, even a Esthitician. IF NONE OF THE ABOVE, then of course, I would GLADLY WELCOME a hairdresser as well. The space is 100% BOOTH RENT. Call or text Sheila @850-687-2013. Renovations are underway now,Grand
Opening target date is Sept 1.

SylviaBentley

Beach Crab
Oct 14, 2020
canada
SALON CENTRIC will be relocating to a LARGER space, ON 30A!! Because I now have the space, (that CURRENTLY HAVE PRIVATE ROOMS), but BEFORE I HAVE THE sheetrock walls cut into, to allow more NATURAL LIGHT to come in, PLUS allowing our clients to SEE EACH OTHER, & SOCIALIZE, since their are PRIVATE ROOMS RIGHT NOW, this IS the time to JUMP ON IT...I would LOVE to fill one of those rooms with a Nail Tech, Massage Therapist, even a Esthitician. IF NONE OF THE ABOVE, then of course, I would GLADLY WELCOME a hairdresser as well. The space is 100% BOOTH RENT. Call or text Sheila @850-687-2013. Renovations are underway now,Grand
Opening target date is Sept 1.

Have you thought of a suitable space for a hair coloring room?
I may send you a request for a hair coloring section.