• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
This lsu/mississippi state game is a real dog fight!!! I'm real impressed with mississippi state this year.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Well, hells bells! I didn't know there was a Thursday game!

Thursday
LSU @ Mississippi State

Saturday
Penn State @ Temple
Wyoming @ Bowling Green
Auburn @ Clemson
West Virginia @ Maryland
Ole Miss @ Vanderbilt
Tennessee @ Florida
Michigan State @ Notre Dame
Texas @ UCLA
Virginia @ North Carolina
Washington State @ San Diego State
Louisville @ Kentucky
Arizona State @ Illinois
Ohio State @ Miami Fl.
Oklahoma @ Florida State

Last edited:
Well, hells bells! I didn't know there was a Thursday game!
I hear ya. Welcome to the sandwich generation. I am so overwhelmed being part of this, plus working the equivalent of two jobs (a colleage retired unexpectedly), that I have trouble keeping up with what day it is, much less when the pick'ems are due.

All I know is that it's not Friday today because if it were, I wouldn't be working on lesson plans for the next day and I could focus on the LSU game.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I hear ya. Welcome to the sandwich generation. I am so overwhelmed being part of this, plus working the equivalent of two jobs (a colleage retired unexpectedly), that I have trouble keeping up with what day it is, much less when the pick'ems are due.

All I know is that it's not Friday today because if it were, I wouldn't be working on lesson plans for the next day and I could focus on the LSU game.

Awww, I do long for the good ol' days when you and Lady D would PM me when I was getting too close to the deadline!

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Awww, I do long for the good ol' days when you and Lady D would PM me when I was getting too close to the deadline!

Miss Kitty, I will be again. You've had yours posted before time these first two weeks. I was hoping maybe Mississippi State might have a prayer of beating LSU for once. Apparently not. I took a chance with them and it failed. Congrats to everyone else who went with LSU. That pick seals things for LSU.

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Miss Kitty, I will be again. You've had yours posted before time these first two weeks. I was hoping maybe Mississippi State might have a prayer of beating LSU for once. Apparently not. I took a chance with them and it failed. Congrats to everyone else who went with LSU. That pick seals things for LSU.

I almost went with mississippi state in this game, glad I didn't now.

Hubby is traveling a lot now. One of my colleagues unexpectedly took an early retirement this spring, so I am covering my classes and his classes. So we are very busy. We don't have time to "check the class attendance roll" (as we would do each week in the past).

Lady D, will you check to see who hasn't posted each week? I know that we are all adults and should take responsibility for getting our posts in on time, but posting pick'ems is not the first priority in our lives. That being said, we must have rules and deadlines to make this friendly game fair.