• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
I hope it's so. But I have no confidence in our guys against good teams like the Gators and Bama and LSU. They cannot beat them. This needs to be the Vols year. :D

Agreed, this does need to be the vols year. I would love to be in gainesville right now so I could boo the crap out of the gators :) And to cheer the vols to victory at the swamp!!!

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
A little more respectable, even though we have lost the game. Would have loved to have the missed field goal in the first quarter. Then it would have been only a 7 pt. deficit. I just think the Vols seem to get rattled and stay that way year to year where it comes to the Gators.

Hubby is somewhere on a flight to Barcelona. I can't wait to see his analysis of this week's pics. He is in Delta first class, but not like Qantas first class on the A380 where he has his own private cabin. From my experience, Delta first-class isn't much better than going to the Greyhound station in downtown ATL.

Last edited:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hubby is somewhere on a flight to Barcelona. I can't wait to see his analysis of this week's pics. He is in Delta first class, but not like Qantas first class on the A380 where he has his own private cabin. From my expedrience, Delta first-class isn't much better than going to the Greyhound station in downtown ATL.

Your hubby sure flies a lot. What kind of work does he do? Isn't the A380 the airbus? I would be scared to fly long distances to other countries. Heck I won't fly on one for just an hour flight. I can't wait either. I should be still in good shape. For me to go 3 weeks straight and stay in the above 50% each week is good for me.